Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter

Happy Easter my fellow readers, hope you have loads of choccies and food :D

i for one shall be rolling boiled eggs of which are coloured down a hill :') can not wait haha, but i shall also be thinking of Poor Jesus in his cave, but we all know he comes out in the end! and for that reason i am going to eat what would've been his chocolate... haha

this is what i have on for my dear family this easter: 
 Denim shirt - ark
Stripey jumper - primark
Deep purple cord shorts -topshop
Piccadilly Circus nail varnish - nails inc

my face looks a tad weird in this..but my camera is being slightly weird with my today.. so this is the best i can do :/ i arent technological at all when it comes to cameras, you will have to forgive me :') 

and for the music today i am blasting out Chase & Status -No More Idols.. havent heard this beast in such along time.. so good always manages to put a smile on my face :') 

this is a short one today, thanks for reading
amie x

No comments:

Post a Comment