Friday 6 April 2012

holy crow!

I am actually getting worse.. but I am in the Easter brake now so I can post as much as I want as sadly I have loads of free time D:


fashion wise I am really into denim shorts.. I think i have now 9 pairs I think it is getting worse as I still feel as though I want more pairs! I also have a recent addiction to HUGE male cardigans.. as my friends know I have this amazing one I bought in debenhams that is male and its amazing. haa! 
I also have a thing for bags... which is like going backwards for me (weird I know!) but I haven't bought a bag since last summer and I have suddenly bought loads... so as you can imagine I am shopping lots more (yet again!)


I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow (definitely posting tomorrow!) as some of you are aware I am doing my AS's so i have tonnes of work to do, so blogging is difficult during school times as I often find myself working rather than thinking of what to put on here, apologies! but I am back now ;)


music wise I am still the same really, apart from I have a sudden addiction to the Shins New album, if you haven't got it I think you should. there is something for everyone on there and its totally different to their other stuff, the song which I am addicted to is '40 mark strasse' very very good!


summer wise.. i am very excited... going to see coldplay, evolution festival (in Newcastle), Plan B in July going to Paris... :D and then to top it all off.... LEEDS FEST! 


sorry this has been a little unusual for me.. but I figured I needed to post something! i will be back with a bang tomorrow :') 


thanks for reading,
amie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment