Saturday 20 October 2012

18/Cold/Presents

Wow I haven't posted in so long - wwaaaa! i am a fail in life i really am! i send my appologies, if you follow me on instagram you will have seen my presents which i have listed below! i hope you have all had a great few weeks! 

I am 18... YAY, haha i am getting worse at writing blogs I never have time anymore.. but my loved one shall find time and roll with it :P 
I had the best birthday ever with so many amazing people around me on the sunday, it was incredible!
However on the downer side of things i have developed a cold.. *sigh* i find it hard to swallow and i have the sniffles and mind-grains.. it hurts guys!
so what did i get? (This isnt be bragging - some people have asked me!)

Mum and Dad got me my party and some earings from an art gallery where i live (y)
Harry got me 2 books about cartoons :') and Mumford and Sons Tickets.. :D
Nana & Grandpa got me a tiffany Bracelet, which is incredible!
Aunty Sue & Kat topshop suede maroon studd boots and a lacey top from urban outfitters
My friends got me: Mischa Barton clutch bag, Room Decor, Vogue Collage, Earings, 2 purses (one radley one Jasper Conran), Malteaser Tree, Wine & Champagne, Jewellery Box, Jewellery Voucher, Topshop Gift card.. :D, River Island Card, Bracelets, Earings, Chocolate, Cath Kidstone Bath kit.. Mulberry bag, nail varnish and a duck called douglas that wears wellies...

i feel well and truly spoilt, got so many lovely things and yeah i feel amazing!

what can i do now i am 18?
buy a monkey, Buy a sword, Buy a gun, Write my will, Buy a house, Sell Alcohol, work in a strip club..and many more things.. these were the ones i found most amusing!


So what am i addicted to this week? Made in chelsea, wasnt it awesome on monday ?!?! so so good i think i'm dying with excitement :P
what am i getting up to? So many 18th parties it is unreal and so little outfits, i need more clothes... yes i did just say that! i need more... D:

What am i going to buy next? A watch - if anyone has any good offers of places to go then please tell me!! 


I promise i will be more frequent - I think Fridays and Mondays are the places to be for blogging! I WILL find time!
thanks for reading - like and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment