Saturday 6 October 2012

Birthday/Inspiration

September went so fast, and most of all i can't believe i am 18 on sunday! i think its crazy, however i am doing amazingly on my diet.. *cheer* and in good news i could be going to Paris in January with the boyf, so there is something good to look forward too :D Also next Friday, Newton Faulkner with my best friend. Tis what she got me for the birthday! So Excited!

This Weeks Inpiration: it comes from my friends really. As sad as it seems, a few have been down lately and it really inspired me to carry on through everything because a couple have been going through a bad time but have managed to pull through it all. Also I went to a concert at my brothers secondary school, and there was Uganda Choir performing 'Pearl Of Africa choir' and the hardship that those kids go through has made me realise how lucky i am to have a family, friends and all these possibilities  This may seem rather down hearted but i feel i should tell you truthfully what has inspired me this week. Some days/weeks/months those children don't have food... It really makes you think. 

Inspiration in Pictures :) 


 


May I add.. hope you like my new shoes... :D

As always these piccys were found on the glorious tumblr :) all of these are on my blog, ones which i have reblogged from other people :)

so My party has been, and it was amazing, i am suffering from serious hangover symptoms.. oh dear! Piccys on tomorrow!

This weeks obsession(s): 
Mumford and Sons new album 'Babel' WOWEEE. i am in love, i love it so so so much. You need it in your life mr/mrs reader! get it now! 


Cereal... special K with the almonds in.. need i say more? 

Thanks for reading - like and comment

1 comment:

  1. i would be more than happy to follow you :)
    thank you for reading x

    ReplyDelete