luckily i shall be 18 soonish and i am going to Paris in a month so its not all doom and gloom!
so fashion wise - i have been wearing this INCREDIBLE cameo jacket my brother gave me from his cadet uniform.. which saved me £30 in arc so as you can tell i am over the moon! i wear it with everything and its very comfy, though some people said i look ridiculous but i don't dress for others. i dress for me.
and as for the people who say i dress horribly its called originality you should get some :) (sorry this is so ranty..!) also been wearing my blouses as per usual so nothing has changed reeally!
within all this been thinking i may get a small tattoo in my wrist so that's also something for me to think on!
note to self: dont wear red and green ever again! and get some deck shoes&creepers!
if any of you have any advice on creepers that would me much appreciated!
music: think i should do a top 10 as i haven't done one in AGES!
10. Grimes - her new singles Oblivion & Genesis.. i cant make my mind up if i like them or not.. they are really out there but they are so so cool and different... hmmm
09. Jack White - my boyfriend (harry) got me into him he has been trying for ages and i finally caved and omg! so so addicted freedom at 21 is my fave his voice blows me away every time
08. Friends - a new band on the scene and i find their new single 'friend crush' really groovy (cringey word sorry!) but it relaxes me and so different!
07. Jessie Ware - her dubstep music has this new feel to it almost pop but not! very cool and BIG summer tunes '110%' is my fave
06. Spector - New band to the scene and i love them! very dancey feel good songs but yet very indie.. new single 'Celestine' one of my fave songs right now
05. Ben Howard - i couldnt do a top 10 without him on here...
04. AlunaGeorge - new singer to the block and her new single 'You know you like it' been a big thing for many Radio 1 DJ's very catchy and again big for the summer
03. Newton Faulkner - New single 'Clouds' amazing.
02. Icona Pop - girl duet, electropop, 'Nights Like This' 'Manners' listen. so so catchy. Summer. amazing!!!
01. Niki and The Dove - my favourite band. Words can't describe my utter love for them! *speechless* New album 'Instinct' Out NOW!!! listen to 'the fox' amazing! they are going to be at Leeds - get your ears in the tent to see them!!!!!!
sorry this was so wordy!!
thanks for reading - like and comment