Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Halloween

Piccy Of The Day:
top: sneaky Peaks t-shirt
(my old primary school teachers band..)
Bottoms: Next stripey PJ bottoms :D

Happy Halloween guys :) hope you are all getting ready too look insanely scary! I am going as a cat tonight.. WOOO. The pictures will be up tomorrow along with the Zombie Rabbit! If you follow me on Instagram there shall be pictures on there frequently on how the outfit is going down. user name: _nadaprada_
but first i had to go to the doctors, i had to have a blood test and whoa nelly.. the needle was massive i almost fainted when i saw.. but i came out alive and i survived YES ;) so i have to wait for my results now.. ooo

Cat outfit..


I haven't been wearing much make up really, which is a big change for me, due to my "meh" attitude, but when I do I am beginning to spend much more time on it making it look a tad more classy ;) which is rather odd as I actually look like i am 18 rather than a grungy 16 year old..
I have grown to love Bobble Hats, my most recent one is from New Look I think it was something like £7.99, so it was a bargain :D 

Mac: Sainsburys
Jacket: Miss selfridge
Top: topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Belt: Vintage, found in Help The aged

This Weeks Obsession: 10 things i hate about you
holy balony this has to be the most amazing film ever! i think i have watched it around 10 times this holiday and it's only... Wednesday! Welcome to my sad life
So with blogging now i think i am going to try and do one everyother day as I have so much work it's untrue. So i will get into a pattern, i promise :P

tomorrow night i shall be going as a zombie rabbit from Alice & Wonderland, don't quite know how that is going to turn out but we shall see ;) 

Thank you for reading, hope you have a great Halloween
Like and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment